Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping

I'm not generally a big shopper but I do have binges  every  now and then,  I thought I would share with you some of my after Christmas Shopping Bargains!
First off are some Cookie Cutters Originally $6.99 reduced to $3.50 reduced again to $1 each wow  I am ready for a cookie cutter swap anyone ? lol
Then  some Christmas Ribbon marked down to .68c per roll.
 Then these lovely packets of  tone on tone white fat quarters.  Originally $26.99 per packet then reduce to $9.00 then take off another 30%   makes it $6.30 per packet.  There were 8 fat qaurters in each packet.

Then I got these 9 fat flats for .70c each (marked down from $3.99)
Next up is this cute little Christmas fat quarter pack $27.99 down to $9.70,  isn't that bird just the cutest.


I couldn't resist these 12 days of christmas vintage style fabrics,  all 1/2 metre cuts $2.80 each
Same again with these prints 1/2 metre for $2.80 each
Then I couldn't resist these dots and stripes metre cuts $4.55 each
and just because I can these 3 1/2 metre cuts for $2.80 each 
and not to forget some non Christmas fabric that I love the colour 1 metre cuts of $4.00 each
and just for good measure I got these just before Christmas and really wish I hadn't because I only 30% off the full price lol


All together I have over 20 metres of fabric,   enough to make a project or two.   My shopping spree  is now over and because I have to do some serious saving.

I need to do some serious saving because I have decided to go to the AQC next year in Melbourne and I was hoping to get any tips and advise from anyone that has been before where to stay etc...  I will be travelling by myself so any help will be gratefully accepted.

Talk to you all again next year.

5 comments:

  1. WooHoo... what great bargins you gathered!
    HaPPy NeW YeaR and with that lot of goodies.. you should have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and patterns!!! Well Done you.. Love them all !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee Toni some great buys there,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done toni, that is awesome buying!!!!Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que maravilla de compras!!!!! Podrías decirme donde has comprado todas esas telas tan baratas??????? te dejo mi mail
    susiloci@gmail.com
    Gracias

    ReplyDelete